|
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
hi all. im sort of back to normal. let me talk bout ytd. was ponning. then ah zhor nag until i buay tahan crawl out of bed. chiong to sch. not late. im always very heng. then went to do the learning skills thingy, aft tat went back class. geog. not bad. passed. 38/70 okay lah, despite the fact tat i fucking lost 10marks from the start liao. if i studied the map confirm higher de lor. lan pah. then recess for 1hr. miss lum didnt came back. lols. then suppose to have ipw. but farhana used it for science. corrections. then maths. FUCK IS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY. I HATE MRS POH. MR GARRICK CAN TEACH BETTER. STUPID FOREST. NA HIA. THEN FT TIME. BLAH. GOT BACK CLASS PHOTOS. SHALL SCAN IT WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. AFT SCH ASK AH GONG FETCH. REACH HOME JI TAO SLEEP. TILL I DUNNO WAT TIME THEN WAKE UP. KANGYI CALLED ME AT LYK 8+ TALKED. WORK HARDER:) JIAYOU, CONFIRM CAN COME BACK EXPRESS DE. FRANKLY SPEAKING. KANGYI IS SOMEONE WHO I ALWAYS FIND IRRITATING. BUT HIS JOKES NV FAIL TO MAKE ME LAUGH. HE REALLY MADE MY DAY SOMETIMES. THOU I FIND HIM IRRITATING. BUT IDK Y, I WILL ACTUALLY SHE BU DE HIM TO LEAVE 1R2. PERHAPS HE WAS THE ONE TAT MADE 1R2 SPECIAL. NOT FORGETTING ERNST. THESE PPL REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH WHEN I DONT EVEN FEEL LYK SMILING. 2R2 WILL NOT BE PERFECT WITHOUT THEM. 1R2 IS LOVED. TERM 4 IS COMING TO AN END ALRDY. I REALLY MISS THE GOOD OLD TIMES WE USED TO HAVE TOGETHER. PISSING TEACHERS OFF TOGETHER. HATING THE SAME CLASS TOGETHER. EVERYTHING. IDK WHEN 1R2 WILL GATHER TOGETHER AGAIN... if only i could turn back time... 不愿相信我的真心 最后换来一场绝情... |
ANGELA♥ " She’s a lil girl, living in her perfect world Until the bad guy come, and tore everything apart.." the sites. KarGee Aini Alfred Alvin Arnold Brenda H Brenda T Cai Qi Daniel Ong Darrel Desmond Filza Guan Hong Hazel Jamie Joel Jolie Kenneth Khairiah Lisa Malcolm Mandy Mei Hui Mii Chiang Ren Guo Sarah Seika Sera Sheryl Tia Tianxin Tricia Wan Hsien Xiang Rui Yan Long Ya Lan Yee Hern Zenn 6Joy August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 Designer : Chili. x o x o |